Saraswat Bank has released a notification for JUNIOR OFFICER – MARKETING AND OPERATIONS IN GRADE B (CLERICAL CADRE), a total of 150 vacancies. Link will be activated from 5th March. Eligible and interested candidates may apply. For more details go through the complete article.
Saraswat Bank Recruitment 2021: Overview
|Saraswat Bank Recruitment 2021|
|Organization Name||Saraswat Bank|
|Post Name||JUNIOR OFFICER|
|Online Application Starts||5 March, 2021|
|Last Date To Apply||19 March, 2021|
|Selection Process||Online Examination|
|Location||Maharashtra, Goa, Karnataka, Gujarat|
Saraswat Bank Recruitment 2021: Important Dates
|Website link open||5 March, 2021|
|Starting date for apply online and payment of fees||5 March, 2021|
|Last date to apply online and payment of fees||19 March, 2021|
|Start date for downloading Call letters from website||One week before the exam|
|Online Test||3 April 2021|
Saraswat Bank Recruitment 2021: Notification PDF
The officials of Saraswat Bank for the posts of Junior Officer – Marketing and Operations in Grade B on 3rd March 2021. The direct link to check the official notification has been mentioned below.
Saraswat Bank Notification:
Name of an Organization – Saraswat Co-operative Bank Limited
Job Role – Junior Officers Marketing & Operations (Clerical cadre)
Job Location – Maharashtra, Goa, Karnataka, Gujarat
Saraswat Bank Recruitment 2021: Eligibility Criteria
|Age||Not below 21 years and not above 27 years as on 1st February,
|Candidates with First class (minimum 60% marks and above) in
Graduation with specialization in Commerce/Science/Management
Studies as under:
1. Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com.)
2. Bachelor of Commerce (Accounting & Finance)
3. Bachelor of Commerce (Banking & Insurance)
4. Bachelor of Commerce (Financial Market)
5. Bachelor of Science (General)
6. Bachelor of Science (Information Technology/Computer
7. Bachelor of Management Studies (B.M.S.)
Candidates with Second Class (minimum 50% marks and above) in
Graduation and Postgraduation with specialisation in Commerce/
Science/Management Studies as under:
1. Master of Commerce (M.Com.)
2. Master of Commerce (Advance Accountancy)
3. Master of Commerce (Business Management)
4. Master of Commerce (Banking & Finance)
5. Master of Science (General)
6. Master of Science (Information Technology/Computer
7. Master of Business Administration (MBA/MMS/PDGM or
equivalent Degree in Management with specialization in
Finance/Banking/ Marketing – two years full time/three years
part-time degree course from a recognized University)
Those who are in the Final Year/ Semester of their Graduation or
Post-Graduation may also apply provisionally subject to the
condition that, if called for interview, they will have to produce proof
of having passed the graduation/ post-graduation examination on or
Saraswat Bank Recruitment 2021: APPLICATION FEES
Application Fees- Rs.750/- for candidates (Online Mode only)
Saraswat Bank Recruitment 2021 Selection Process:
- Online test
Saraswat Bank Recruitment 2021: EXAM PATTERN
|S. No.||Subjects||No. Of Questions||Maximum Marks||Time|
|1||General/ Financial Awareness||50||50||35 minutes|
|2||General English||40||40||35 minutes|
|3||Reasoning Ability & Computer
|4||Quantitative Aptitude||50||50||45 minutes|
There is a penalty of 1/4 mark for each wrong answer.
How to Apply Online for Saraswat Co-operative Bank Recruitment?
- Go to the official website given above.
- The Apply online link will be active from 5th March.
- To register the application, choose the tab “Click here for New Registration” and enter Name, Contact details, and Email ID.
- Login using your registered E-mail id and password.
- Start the application process by filling in the necessary fields.
- Validate your details and Save your application by clicking the ‘Validate your details’ and ‘Save & Next’ buttons.
- Click on the ‘Preview’ Tab to preview and verify the entire application form before
‘FINAL SUBMIT ‘.
- Click the Submit button only after the verification of the details filled in the online application, uploading of photograph, signature, left-hand thumb impression, and hand-written declaration and after making the required payment.
- Click on the ‘Payment’ Tab and proceed with payment.
- Click on the ‘Submit’ button.
For more details regarding the Pre-requisites of the scanned photograph, signature, thumb impression, and handwritten declaration please go through the Official notification for which the link is given above.