SBI Clerk 2021
SBI Clerk 2021 NotificationSBI Clerk 2020 Notification date has not been announced yet. However, as per the previous data, it is expected that SBI will soon release the SBI Clerk 2020 notification PDF for Junior Associates (Clerical) posts on their official website. Last year, a total of 9400+ vacancies were released for Clerical post in State Bank of India. This year also SBI Clerk 2021 vacancy details will be disclosed within the notification PDF. The State bank of India will open the SBI Clerk 2021 apply online link soon after the release of the SBI Clerk recruitment 2021. All other details such as SBI Clerk 2021 exam date, state-wise vacancy, cut off, syllabus, exam pattern, salary, question paper, eligibility criteria & mock test to prepare well for the SBI Clerk 2021 Prelims & Mains exam are shared on this page.
Highlights of SBI Clerk Exam 2020
- Applicants who possess a graduation degree will only be eligible to apply for SBI Clerk 2021 recruitment.
- Last year the number of released vacancies was more than that of the previous year.
- Candidates are shortlisted on the basis of their performance in the Mains & Language Proficiency Test.
- The exam date for SBI Clerk recruitment 2021 will be released along with the notification PDF.
- The selection process of SBI Clerk exam consists of:
- Preliminary Phase (Objective)
- Mains Phase (Objective)
- Test of Specified Opted Local Language
- SBI Clerk 2021 Notification date will be declared soon.
What are the Exam Dates for SBI Clerk 2021?
|SBI Clerk 2021 Exam Events||SBI Clerk 2021 Dates||SBI Clerk 2020 Dates|
|SBI Clerk 2021 Notification Date||To be announced soon||02nd January 2020|
|SBI Clerk Apply Online 2021 Starts On||To be announced soon||03rd January 2020|
|Last Date of Apply Online for SBI Clerk 2021||To be announced soon||26th January 2020|
|Payment of Online Fees||To be announced soon||26th January 2020|
|SBI Clerk Pre Admit Card Download||10-15 days prior to the exam date||11th February 2020|
|SBI Clerk Prelims Exam Date 2021||To be announced soon||22nd, 29th Feb, 01st & 08th March 2020|
|SBI Clerk Pre Result 2021||–||20th October 2020|
|SBI Clerk Mains Admit Card 2021||10-15 days prior to the exam date||20th October 2020|
|SBI Clerk Mains Exam Date 2021||To be announced soon||31st October 2020 (revised)|
|SBI Clerk Mains result 2021||–||24th December 2020|
SBI Clerk State-wise Vacancy 2021
SBI Clerk State-wise Vacancy 2020Junior Associates (Customer Support & Sales)
|State/ UT||Regular Vacancies||Backlog Vacancies|
|Category Wise||PWD||XS||SC/ ST/ OBC||PWD||XS|
|GEN||EWS||SC||ST||OBC||Total||LD||VI||HI||d&e@||XS||DXS||SC||ST||OBC||Tot||LD||VI||HI||d& e||Tot||XS||DX S||Tot|
|Daman & Diu||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||2||0||2||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0|
|Jammu & Kashmir||23||5||4||5||13||50||1||1||0||0||5||2||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0|
|State||Category wise||PWD||Ex-servicemen||SC/ ST/ OBC||PWD||Ex-servicemen|
|Leh & Kargil Valley||10||2||1||2||5||20||0||2||0||0||0|
|Dibang Valley, Tawang||9||2||0||9||0||20||0||3||0||0||0|
How to Apply Online for SBI Clerk 2021?
Steps to Apply Online for SBI Clerk 2021
- Visit the official website of the SBI – www.sbi.co.in
- Go to the “current openings”.
- Click on the SBI Clerk recruitment 2021.
- After that, click on the link “Apply Online”.
- Now application form window will be displayed, fill it carefully.
- Read all the instructions carefully before filling the SBI Clerk application form.
- Upload a clear, scanned copy of the photograph along with your signature.
- Make the application fee payment through challan/SBI Net Banking/Credit/Debit Card.
- Once done, take the print out of the application form.
- Once the registration is successful, you will receive the confirmation by SMS or email.
SBI Clerk Application FeeThe SBI Clerk application fee for the 2021 recruitment on the basis of different categories is as follows, also from now onwards the candidates belonging to SC/ST/PWD/EXs category will be exempted from paying the application fee.
|Sr. No.||Category||Application Fees|
|1.||SC/ ST/ PWD/XS||NIL|
|2.||General/OBC/EWS||Rs. 750/- (Application fees including intimation charges)|
SBI Clerk Eligibility Criteria 2021The eligibility criteria for SBI Clerk 2021 exam covers age limit, qualification, and reservation criteria. The candidates who want to apply for SBI Clerk 2021 exam must meet the entire SBI Clerk eligibility norms as described here. Candidates failing to meet the eligibility details for Junior Associate post under SBI Clerk recruitment will not be permitted to participate in the SBI Clerk recruitment process 2021. Thus, carefully read all the details of SBI Clerk eligibility criteria before enrolling for the exam.
- Citizens of India. OR
- Citizen of Bhutan/Nepal/Bangladesh with a valid certificate by Indian govt.
2. Educational Qualification
- Graduate or it’s equivalent in any stream or subject from government recognized institute/college is the minimum qualification criteria for SBI Clerk.
- No minimum marks or percentage is required.
- Candidates having a dual degree certificate should ensure the date of passing is on or before August 2021.
- Final year candidates are also eligible to apply and appear for SBI Clerk 2021.
3. Age Limit (as on 01.01.2021)
- The minimum age of the candidate should not be less than 20 years in order to appear for the SBI Clerk exam.
- Also, the candidate should not be more than 28 years old as per the maximum age limit described by SBI.
- Besides this, there is age relaxation for the reserved categories as per the government norms which is provided in the table below-
|Category||Maximum Age Limit|
|Other backward classes (OBC)||31 yrs|
|Person with disabilities (General)||38 yrs|
|A person with disabilities (SC /ST)||43 yrs|
|A person with disabilities (OBC)||41 yrs|
|Jammu & Kashmir Domicile||33 Yrs|
|Ex-Service-men/Disabled Ex-Service-men||The actual period of service rendered in defence services for more than 3 years, (8 years for Disabled Ex-servicemen belonging to SC/ST) subject to a max. age of 50 years|
|Widows, Divorced women||
SBI Clerk Salary & Job Profile 2021
SBI Clerk Salary
- Salary: The basic pay of a clerk in SBI is ₹13,075 (₹ 11,765 plus two advance increments admissible to graduates). The pay scale of a clerk is 11765-655/3-13730-815/3-16175-980/4-20095-1145/7-28110-2120/1-30230-1310/1-31450.
- Emoluments: The starting emoluments of a Clerical Cadre employee payable at the metro city will be around ₹ 26,000/- and two additional increments for newly recruited graduate junior associates.
- Allowances: A clerk in SBI is eligible for DA, HRA & more depending upon the place of posting.
- Probation Period: The newly appointed Junior Associates in SBI will be on probation for a minimum period of 6 months.
- For more details, you can go through our post to know the in-hand salary of an SBI Clerk along with the detailed salary structure.
SBI Clerk Job Profile
- The clerk in SBI is a Single Window Operator.
- The work profile of a clerk includes day to day functions such as opening accounts, amount transfers through cheque/ NEFT/ RTGS, etc.
- He/she also plays the role of head cashier.
- Apart from this, there are several other job roles of Clerk in SBI.
Promotion & Career Growth
- SBI Clerk is a clerical level job.
- To get promoted to an officer cadre, you are required to meet certain requirements at each stage.
- A Clerical cadre gets promoted after a service of 3 years to the post of Trainee Officer.
- Also, an employee can reach to the post of General Manager because of the fast track promotion process of SBI.
- Pre-exam training is arranged for the SC/ST/XS categories.
- The training is conducted at certain centres by the officials of SBI.
- This training session is conducted for the candidates who are unable to join the coaching centres for their preparation.
- The training session is conducted for 6 days.
- The pre-exam training call letter is released 15 days prior to the examination date.
- Candidates who have opted for the training will only be eligible to download the call letter.
SBI Clerk Syllabus/Exam Pattern/Selection 2021
SBI Clerk Syllabus 2021SBI Clerk syllabus is distinct for both prelims as well as for mains examination. Knowing the topic of the SBI Clerk syllabus in detail helps you to cover the entire syllabus in order to grab maximum marks in the exam. Therefore, below we have shared the detailed syllabus for SBI Clerk prelims 2021 exam:
SBI Clerk Prelims Syllabus
SBI Clerk Exam Pattern 2021
- Phase I: Preliminary Examination (Online Objective Test) – Out of lakhs of candidates only a few thousands are shortlisted to appear in the next stage of recruitment.
- Phase II: Main Examination (Online Objective Test) – This is the judgement stage on the basis of which candidates are recruited for the clerical cadre post.
- Phase III: Language Proficiency Test – This stage is known to test the proficiency in the specified opted local language of the state.
SBI Clerk 2021- FAQs
Q1. When will the Official Notification of SBI Clerk 2021 Exam be released?
The Official Notification for SBI Clerk 2021 exam will be released in coming months.
Q2. When will the SBI Clerk 2021 Exam be conducted?
SBI Clerk 2021 exam date has not been released yet.
Q3. What is the last date to apply online for SBI Clerk 2021 Exam?
The last date to apply online for SBI Clerk 2021 Exam will be available soon.
Q4. How many vacancies are there in SBI Clerk 2021 Exam?
SBI will recruit 8000 vacancies this year through SBI Clerk (Junior Associates) 2021 Exam.
Q5. Is the SBI Clerk exam Bilingual?
All tests of SBI Clerk 2021 exam are bilingual, i.e. available in both English and Hindi.
Q6. Is there Any Negative Marking?
Yes, there is a negative marking in SBI Clerk exam for wrong answers in both preliminary and mains exam. One-fourth of the total marks will be deducted for the question marked wrong by the candidate.
Q7. Are there fixed timings for different sections in SBI Clerk Exam?
Yes, Both in Prelims and Mains Exams.